Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 Fun Things I Can Do with a new Lenovo Laptop
















1 The BEST replacement for my aging desktop computer <--- this thing died several times already.

2 My ULTIMATE music library. My iPods are screaming!!!

3 MOVIE marathon on my bed during day offs =)

4 PC ON DEMAND: anytime & anywhere even when power is out

5 WIRELESS Internet everywhere... now i can check my facebook in the bathroom hehe

6 HELLO StarCraft II

7 GOODBYE Pentium 4!!! Intel Core i3-350M is way much BETTER. this is the real multitasking machine

8 Skype will no longer complain that i have an underpowered machine lol. all systems go for VIDEO CONFERENCING!!!

9 OneKey Rescue System is heaven sent: my vital datas are protected and PC will recover itself from errors while you sit and watch the miracle happen before you hehe

10 Laptop is the norm. I've got one, and it's Lenovo. Let's share =)

Hey this is my official entry to the Lenovo-Yugatech Laptop Giveaway =)


No comments: